Simeon Networks is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to find, qualify, and follow up with prospective clients who can benefit from our services. As a critical role in the sales process, ideal SDR candidate can find and research new leads, identify pain points, build relationships and make introductions with the sales representative. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
What You'll Do
- Research new leads using the internet and contacting them directly
- Qualifying new leads to ensure that they are a good fit for our products and services
- Following up on marketing campaigns via phone call, email, social media or any other relevant channel
- Schedule meetings between leads and sales reps
What We Are Looking For:
- Excellent communication. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
- Interpersonal skills - This is a very relationship oriented position where you will need to earn the trust of the decision makers
- Tenacity - You should be able to get past the gatekeeper in order to get to the decision maker and not give up when it gets difficult
- Disciplined - the role is work from home and doesn't have a set schedule
- Quiet, dedicated work environment where you can make calls and attend meetings without distractions
- Education Requirement*:
- Relocation Assistance:
- Hiring Priorities
- Military Spouses